Jeff, thanks again for your help. After reading all the posts I figured the third "compartment" must have an inside "canister" and after opening it I realized it did. The problem was that it was so clear to visually see the media that I thought it was just dumped into the screw of "compartment" hope that makes since. So I replaced the first filter. Replaced the second filter with a .6 micron. (Not sure what micron I took out. It didn't say on filter) changed the third filter with di
resin in it. I did not change the top horizontal filter which y'all refer to as the membrane I think. Brs did not send the right filter for it. I say that bc all the canisters they sent (4 total) are all bigger around than that housing. Anyway my tds
meter is reading 480 going in and 0 coming out.