RODI unit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Readingexcalibur

Aquarium Advice Addict
What's a good unit to purchase? I live in las Vegas where the water is extremely hard and I'm afraid this thing is going to die in a matter of days. I don't use eBay.

I'm going to go with the 5 stage deluxe model, as Florida water sucks bad too. Thinking with this, bigger will be better! Just need to save up some cash.

Flreefer said:
I'm going to go with the 5 stage deluxe model, as Florida water sucks bad too. Thinking with this, bigger will be better! Just need to save up some cash.

That is the 75 GPD RO/DI 5 stage plus system from bulkreefsupply.com? Only 199.00. It comes with a lot of extras I see! I think I may be on board with this guy.

Yup, that's it. I might go with the one with dual DI canisters though, it's like $230 or something. I'm thinking, anything to make the cartridges and resins last longer, and dual DI's.may give me a kind of safety net, so I don't end up using "bad" water. We'll see though, money will probably dictate, I have kids too!! :)

Flreefer said:
Yup, that's it. I might go with the one with dual DI canisters though, it's like $230 or something. I'm thinking, anything to make the cartridges and resins last longer, and dual DI's.may give me a kind of safety net, so I don't end up using "bad" water. We'll see though, money will probably dictate, I have kids too!! :)

Well the nice thing is the electronic meter that comes with it. Although I do agree, hard water can do a number on these membranes from what I've been reading.

Carey is doing a bulk reef supply group buy right now. Sign up on her thread and you will save about $20 off the 5 stage plus unit. I am getting one this week.

Back
Top Bottom