Rods food ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

milhous3er

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can you feed Rods food for each feeding ? I currently have my clown on a 6 day rotation. Feeding every other day, sometimes every three days a different kind of food. It could be Formula 1 or 2, Mussels frozen, cyclopeeze, mysis, or brine. I was reading what Rods was made out of and it seems like alot of the stuff I currently feed, just into a convenient package.

You could.
I use the original frozen Rod's Food aboout 2x/week most weeks. I use freeze dried mysis, Formula 1 flake. But I have a 125g reef tank. The fish all love Rod's Food the best.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. I only feed one fish, my clown the frozen food. My Antennata Lionfish gets the live food.

That package could last me close to a year :D

How big is your lionfish, it could make a meal out of your clownfish.

He's a GS maroon, about 2" bigger than my dwarf lion. My dwarf is only about 1 1/2" right now. I know eventually i'm going to have to upgrade my tank.

He's a GS maroon, about 2" bigger than my dwarf lion. My dwarf is only about 1 1/2" right now. I know eventually i'm going to have to upgrade my tank.
I this before or after the clown gets eaten. lol

Back
Top Bottom