Rose bulb keeping , questions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kidkameleon3

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well the local shop dropped there price to $50.So I thought what the hell. Anyway in there tank it was full streched out bulbs looked good.Brought it home and it stayed open the whole nite.Then this morning I went to check it out and it was all scrunched up.

Is it just adjusting maybe, does anyone elses still do this even after being in the tank for a few months or more??

My curly cue does it every now and then ,but most days it is out.I just dont know if it is normal or it is having problems in the spot I pt it in.

Thanx

Then this morning I went to check it out and it was all scrunched up
Very common From my experience they close up in the late evening and reopen a few hours after the lights come on or shortly before..

Is it just adjusting maybe, does anyone elses still do this even after being in the tank for a few months or more
I have had mine for about 2 months and it continues to do this but It all varies.. Usually from what I have noticed If its fed it will close up that night and Poop then be back open the next day.. I very rarely feed mine and usually when I do its just for Kicks..

IMO if its opening up daily and not moving all over the place and looks normal when it opens up then I am not worring... You'll go Grey real quick LOL..

HTH<
James

I see it did open up a few hrs. after my post.I moved it anyway to a better location (I think) and it is open today also so.It adjusted it self a bit ,but nothing crazy

Back
Top Bottom