Rowa phos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fishguy2727 said:
What is the phosphate concentration coming out of the reactor?

It's actually the same Grrr between 2 n 5 .. Its been running for about a week..

Should I replace media to rowa phos? I've got in the phos guard by two little fish which came with reactor..

Light stand: 72 inch Current USA 12x39W Lights: Current T5HO (2)-10kk True lumen T5HO (6)-12kk. Power white Current T5HO (4)-460nm Actinics 220 gallons custom tank

Phosguard is made by Seachem and is alumminum based (white), you don't want to use that one.

TLF's is Phosban and is granular ferric oxide (GFO). If you have fresh GFO use it. When the water coming out of the reactor is no longer 0 phosphate that is the time to change the media, regardless of the phosphate concentration in the tank or the time since last changing the media.

What test kit are you using?
Has it expired?

I use the Hanna handheld meter and wouldn't use anything else now. The color strips that you need to match to are too close for me to get a good reading. Having a digital readout works best for me.

cmor1701d said:
What test kit are you using?
Has it expired?

I use the Hanna handheld meter and wouldn't use anything else now. The color strips that you need to match to are too close for me to get a good reading. Having a digital readout works best for me.

I'm getting one..

Can u tell me if 60 bucks is a good price for it? Or?

Light stand: 72 inch Current USA 12x39W Lights: Current T5HO (2)-10kk True lumen T5HO (6)-12kk. Power white Current T5HO (4)-460nm Actinics 220 gallons custom tank

Back
Top Bottom