Royal Gramma ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

willbratz

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just introduced one into my tank and can't find it at all. Are they initially shy in the beginning? It's in there with a big eyed soldier squirrel fish, a mated pair of clowns, an engineer goby and an algae blennie. All these fish are pretty passive (at least in my tank). The tank parameters are fine and I just did a 20% water change yesterday. It's a pretty fish but I'd like to see it. I didn't pop 20.00 bucks for an invisible fish. :)

I think your gut instinct may be right.

He might become more bold over time and hang out where you can see him, but the ones I've had always hovered near a favorite hidey hole or crevice.

I have an uncooperative percula clown that traces the corner of the tank all day and night. Stressful to watch and not what I had in mind when I added him.

I've completely torn my tank apart to find fish that I was certain were dead. The jerks were still alive and I'm sure they were taunting me.

mine has a small cave he hides in on the right side of my tank. tends to be out and about when im not around. if i watch from a distance its all over the place. get close and it tends to shy away.

Does he swim upside down? Now before anyone says anything, I know what a fish looks like before it heads out to he sea via my toilet. This IS NOT the case. He literally seems to like to swim upside down, and around the rock. I'm gonna try as video the little guy/girl when I can

Back
Top Bottom