Royal Gramma and Yellowtail Damsel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lebaron

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 12 gallon eclipse, and 1 yellowtail damsel and 1 coral banded shrimp. I really want to get another fish (particularly a Royal Gramma). I posted a question a few months ago, but my LFS has told me that he has personally put the two fish together in such a small tank. He told me to just make sure the Royal Gramma has been at the LFS for a couple weeks and I should be fine. Please help me, even though it is a damsel currently in my tank, I have taken a liking to him and do not want to trade him out or put him in a dire situation. Thanks for your help!

As in having the 2 fish together Mine see to be fine.. The kinda harrass each other but no fights and no losses.. The royal Gramma seems to be fine..

i think that you should be ok with the Royal Gramma and yellow tail.. They both should be able to hold their own..

HTH<
James

just make sure they have their own little spots where they can hide from each other. Definitly make sure that the royal gramma has been in the store for more than two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom