Royal Gramma question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

c0mf0rt

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I noticed at my LFS they have two Royal Grammas in the same display for sale.... should I go ahead and get both??? They don't seem to be duking it out .......

I say "go for it." Cool fish. They already get along, so that minimizes that risk. Plus, they'll work out their own "arrangement" once they hit what I figure is your larger home tank. The coral beauty would have to wait awhile then. Good luck.

May be a pair, go for it! Just make sure they have been there long enough to get over the shock of shipping and return to normal behavior!

A pair would be very cool if they are getting along. I say do it also. :)

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO.... yeah they've been at the store for a while.... I'll get 'em...

Go for it! I have two in my 72 gal. (long story) and they get along great. This is not ussually reccommended but you can give it try.

Crap.... I went to the LFS and I noticed that one of the two was jacked up.... figured it wasn't a good idea...... I did get one though.... and to ease my pain... I picked up a little "live sand" ......

Back
Top Bottom