Safety Stop Dip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madstyle1

Aquarium Advice Freak
has anyone used this or had any experience of it? Id like to get another fish without setting up a QT tank. (too much work to setup) I live in an apartment and space is really tight. Just curious to see if its worth getting without my DT crashing. If not ill setup my QT if need be.

Never heard of it. That said, a qt is best practice but not always gospel. I'm tight for space as well and am unable to Qt my livestock. I try to monitor at my lfs if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ok i had a guy from my local club and used it and put his tang right in after using it. its basically a 45 min QT. Just thought Id ask here to really see if it works or if anyone here had any experience with it.

I've seen something like that for fresh water , never seen anything like that for saltwater .
Just about any type of quick fix even that stuff if they even have it for saltwater just covers up any issues with a fish or even your tank , IMO nothing beats the good ole QT so the fish can be observed it also gives time to be sure he will eat , I don't believe in unnecessary chemicals as saltwater fish are delicate as it is and some can actually harm the fish ,

Back
Top Bottom