Salt Critters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lbannie

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Salt Critters or Mr. Coral ???

Anyone ever order corals from saltcritters.com or Mr.coral.com?? They have quite a selection of corals! Were you happy with them? I'm getting another itch to buy more coral!

I have bought from saltcritters.com before. I have just now gotten into corals, and found the company through someone (I forget who it was) talking about it here on the forum. After researching the company, I found that it was about a half hour away from where I attend college! I ended up ordering about ~$110 worth of $5 and $10 frags, and paid $10 for a local pickup option. I was very happy with the pickup, everything was nicely packed, and all was well. I got home, and acclimated them and put them in the tank (90 gal). I have LED's, as does saltcritters.com to grow their frags. They are all nice and bright when I have just the blues on!

For $5 for each frag, I couldn't go wrong, especially since I'm just starting out. Hope this will help you!

Back
Top Bottom