Salt critters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rebelyeller89

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone ordered from saltcritters.com? They have some nice looking stuff, prices seem really good.
They're going to do free shipping when they get 5,000 likes on facebook, but I'm getting impatient and thinking about ordering before then. . .

I've never heard of it until I saw your post but their stuff looks nice and the reviews on all their stuff is good. I might just have to order from them

I have bought from them before, and will buy again. They are actually local to me, and the way I found out about them was through reading the threads here on AA. Instead of having them shipped, we just agreed to meet at a central location to us.

The corals were nicely packed, and very healthy. The owner is a really nice guy: I ordered one of the WYSIWYG corals, and it turned out he couldn't find it (label fell off), so he called me and asked me what he could do to make me happy. He gave me another coral instead, and threw in a few free frags for my trouble.

I ordered few days ago and now waiting :) I ordered some corals and sea horses and I hope everything is going to be alive :) I will let you know ...

Back
Top Bottom