salt prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oceanic salt is amazing. I love it, I know that premiumaquatics.com just got some in. Check them out. Always very cheap on dry goods. That is were i get everything from.

Oceanic salt is amazing. I love it, I know that premiumaquatics.com just got some in. Check them out. Always very cheap on dry goods. That is were i get everything from.

Yeah the price is cheap, but they are crazy with what they charg for shipping. Wanted to charge me 60 bucks 8O

I got it from Thatpetplace.com. Payed a little more for the salts, but only 28 bucks for shipping.

I get 200 gal buckets of Oceanic at my LFS for $49.99. Since I don't have to pay for shipping it's pretty close to what i can get it online for.

I got my Salts in today :mrgreen: Guess i will start the salt mix switch with this Sunday's upcomming water change. Figure i will make 5gal out of 15 from the Oceanic salts, and 10gal from the IO, untill i run out of IO.

Back
Top Bottom