salt water plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
are there any saltwater plants my lfs had his own personal cube filled with strands of seaweed that looked really cool could i do something like that? are there any other sw plants?

Go to live aquaria.com and you can see some.Hope your name doesn't have anything to do with NC State.LOL

i saw some cool stuff when i ordered my test kit i think I'm gonna order something il post here if i decide. and my name nope im from RI so i have no clue about anything from NC state lol

Reefcleaners has some awesome macroalgae. Really the closest you'll get to plants in SW. Ferned Caulerpa actually eats up nitrates and looks great; however, many people will tell you not to get it because of its rapid growth. Guessing this is for your 10 gallon tank, I don't see a problem because if it does get demanding your tanks small enough to remove it without any problems. Im purchasing some for my dwarf seahorse tank.

A nice choice wolf! You could attach it to you rock, it'll really accentuate color in your tank.

Dylan5359 said:
A nice choice wolf! You could attach it to you rock, it'll really accentuate color in your tank.

lol thanks im gonna order from marcos wht do you think of the choices so far to much?

i like that one im not sure how many or wich to get i dont want to overrun the tankk because i also want corals

If you check below they tell you just how much they send you. Balance it out. I say just buy one maybe two. You can always take things out later.

yeah im gonna buy the codium short i like how it looks the flame algae and see lettuce when i have the money i think itl look really nice to be honest offer the diverse look ilove

Yeah. Since it is your first SW tank you'll probably end up with some simple corals, with some macroalgae you could have that coral look for cheaper and less work. :b Good luck wolf!

With the sea lettuce (ulva) it isn't attached to anything so usually people put it in their sump/refugium along with chaeto. Don't know if you want a blob of green stuff floating around ur tank?

Back
Top Bottom