Saltwater Tank Gloves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redsea

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi,

I am looking for a pair of gloves that I can use in my SW tanks, are there any that you all recommend? I would prefer them to be tall as one of my tanks is a 125g. :thanks:

The two docs used to offer a pair of gloves that went to the shoulder specifically for saltwater tanks. Don't know if they still do or not, as I found them very annoying and never bought any after the first pair.

What's wrong with bare hands? You afraid of melting? My dog has that problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with bare hands? You afraid of melting? My dog has that problem.

Sometimes the introduction of chemicals or unwanted things from your hands can be a major issue, especially in a small tank. Additionally, some people have major allergic reactions to some of the chemicals given off by creatures we keep in salt tanks.

Allergic reactions build immune system especially when they almost kill you jk but im not sure im sure if you just rinse of some regular latex gloves itll be fine

That's an interesting pair of gloves.... Not to be rude but you must have some weird shaped hands man lol

I used the gloves from the Drs. I hate them. The fingers are so big that I cannot grab anything. I even struggle moving my live rocks with those gloves.

Back
Top Bottom