Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 06-19-2004, 08:34 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist
Sandstorm2004 - The quest for OldCastle

I have waded through the sea of humanity at Walmart, Kmart and Target. I have traveled the expanses of Home Depot and Lowes. I have explored the highlands of Ace hardware, Sutherlands, Do-It-Best and Orchelens. Many a merchant have attempted to peddle a mere facsimile of this sacred sand. My belief in its existence is wavering. This mysterious "Play" sand. The only thing that is getting played with is my mind. Those of you who have been enlightened by its powers or have witnessed its wonder are fortunate. I only hope that I am worthy to behold its greatness. One day I hope to join the ranks of the mighty DSBers... until then my journey forges on.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 08:35 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist
BTW, if any of you know where I might be able to buy some of this sand in the Kansas City or St. Louis metro areas I sure would like to know.

| Oceanic 70g RR| 1x96watt PC Lighting | 65lbs liverock | 2-4" DSB | Coralife CS125 Skimmer | 29g sump/fuge |
| 10g QT | 15watt light | Proquatics power filter | MaxiJet 900 PH |
Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 09:04 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak
that's uncomfortably familiar. I finally gave up and got some carib-sea CC.

Don't forget to check AA Sponsors first.

saberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 09:09 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict
i did the same heheh drove all around chicago and drove to florida stopping at every home depot i seen and couldnt find it anywhere !! after all the searching it finally showed up in chicago close by me !! but if ya look at the price of gas your time ya could of had it shipped for same price hehehe
good luck keith
scuba_steve is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com