Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Freak
Originally Posted by Mr. Limpet View Post
Thanks for the help, I'll let you know how it goes. Gonna have to get a bigger bucket, that's for sure .

Unspoken is right lol. If IO would've at least made that part of the suggestion in the instructions, I would've done it. I though I was going overboard with my setup as it was (well my GF does anyway ).

Yep. I use Reef Crystals from IO and it mixes clear pretty quick. Even so, I let it mix for a day with a heater.

75g Reef.
Wet/dry converted into sump with a Bubble Magus NAC7 cone skimmer, MAG7 return, 200 micron filter socks, Vortech MP40w + two returns for flow. Current Sundial T5 + two retro Icecap T5's (6 bulbs),
Chisel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:21 AM   #22
Aquarium Advice Addict
Well it looks like the unspoken rule of churning/aerating water/IO for 24hrs was the issue. It's been rock solid since I started prepping my water that way.

Thank you all for the help and advice .

Mr. Limpet is offline   Reply With Quote

pwc, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search