sargassum triger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dearthm

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi im fairly new to marine/reef aquariums i have two tanks a 200 ltre and a 90 litre. In the 200 ltre i have to clowns about 3 inchs in size two yellow tail damsels, a red firefish, a bangii cardinal perpmint shrimp,fireshrimp, cleaner shrimp, boxer crab a red knobbled star fish and in blue tang in other tank waiting to go in as she go a bit of whitespot. I love the triggers and was told that a sargassum trigger would be fine in my tank by my lfs put him in two days ago he fine eating like mad anything i put in. Hes been good but i noticed him taking a nibble of the star fish and my cardinal. Any advice more than welcome will he eat my livestock.

Thanks

I am aiming for a 450-500litre by summer but was goingt keep him in there for a few months and my regal tang is tiny at mo so thought it be ok for a bit. do you know much about the trgger had any experience with them? I was told he wouldnt bother anyone. Fancied a flame angel would i be better of with one of them

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom