School of fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bray84

Aquarium Advice FINatic
IM looking at getting school of fish and only no about chromis and some cardinals, is there any more kinds of fish that like to hang out haha

IM looking at getting school of fish and only no about chromis and some cardinals, is there any more kinds of fish that like to hang out haha

Depending on your tank size you can look into getting a trio of heniochus butterflies

Anthias are a good schooling fish if the tank is large enough. What size is the tank?

80 gal, cheers will have look and see what I like look of

Depending on your tank size you can look into getting a trio of heniochus butterflies
Like them a lot but don't want put one in my 80 gal. Shame tho as my lfs got three in a box size tank

Anthias are a good schooling fish if the tank is large enough. What size is the tank?
I like look of the fathead but might be hard get as in uk and never seen before

They are called dartfish. Sorry, I was talking about a specific species that is pretty popular. There should be a category called dartfish in liveaquaria and they will be in there.

Cheers no what they are now, there jumpers so might have to wait as my tank got ledge around the top under the lid for clear lid when use led itstead of t5 bulbs

They are very hardy fish and are not very shy, but you should only keep a pair or get 5 or more of them as a school, which is what you want, correct?

Yeah like get school, how come its a pair or 5 together

Because in a group of three, one will die and the others will pair up. You could also go with 4.

Back
Top Bottom