Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-01-2003, 01:00 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Thank you, it was so unexpected, it was doing so well, eating and all but I think it just couldn't handle the other scooter chasing and the little ritual they do, at least I'll have his pic on here, they are great fish to have and really fun to watch too!

Salt4Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2003, 07:22 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I'm kind of curious, when something is moved from the area it is normally posted in am I supposed to be notified through email?

Old 05-01-2003, 07:34 PM   #13
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt4Us
I'm kind of curious, when something is moved from the area it is normally posted in am I supposed to be notified through email?
No, I do not believe the forum software notifies you. Actually, your post has become somewhat of a mystery, you see, we found your post in the Site News forum (this forum is only supposed to allow Advisors and Admins to post new topics, but any member may reply), I assumed from the wording in your post that it was posted in the SW general forum, but was moved to the Site News forum, but noone has fessed up to it yet From this post I assume you meant to reply in this post and hit the new topic button. With a stand alone topic like that, it was natural for an advisor to move it out of the SW forum to either the lounge or merged with the othe "Road to 1000 members" topic. No offense was meant, just trying to keep things organized. I would like to say thank you for your kind words in that post, believe me, Aaron and I feel this site is one of the best on the net, and it's not because of us, but because of you our members. You make the difference between a good site and a great site, and I must say, this is the BEST site!!

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2003, 09:58 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Maybe it's something wrong on my end, I usually get email showing that someone responded to a post or even a posting I've read and I didn't even get that you replied here. Weird.
Old 05-01-2003, 10:01 PM   #15
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
No, I apologize, it was my fault. I attempted to move it to "the road to 1000 members" thread and something went wrong...not sure why, maybe it was because I was working at work and got distracted.
Old 05-01-2003, 10:29 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice FINatic

No problem, seems I wasn't getting anything showing people were posting, to what ever I've read or posted.

As far as the road to 1000, when I saw that it was moved I clicked on it and it didn't take me to Site News, didn't take me anywhere, then I thought, Oh my gosh, I overstepped my bounds and shouldn't have said anything.

The Road to 1000 members used to be on the Home page but isn't there so I didn't even realize that everyone already knew and I was late in the congratulating Oh Well Congratullations again hehehe :P
Old 05-01-2003, 10:40 PM   #17
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Quote:
As far as the road to 1000, when I saw that it was moved I clicked on it and it didn't take me to Site News, didn't take me anywhere, then I thought, Oh my gosh, I overstepped my bounds and shouldn't have said anything.
The front page only shows the 5 most recent news announcments. I suspect the road to 1000 got bumped when I posted the freshwater poll announcment today.

BTW netzero is experencing issues again...

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com