Scored on LR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr Crabs

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just happened to be searching for LFS's in my area on the web and ran across a GREAT one in the Los Angeles area. Looked so good I had to run down there on an "extended" lunch at work to check it out. Its actually a 20,000 warehouse in Inglewood, CA. Not the greatest area but it was absolutely awesome. I dunno I am a newbie so I might be easily impressed but they had anything you could possibly want. They had a special on "premium cured Fiji LR" for $3.99 a pound (From what I have seen that is a great deal. I ended up picking 30 lbs. to get me started and will add keys and gulf that I am getting from LR.COM) and tons of livestock @ 45% off. The only catch is for the "special prices" you have to sign up for an annual membership for $12.50 but what is that really in the big picture. I am sure I it will soon become my 2nd home. The place went on forever. If there is a LFS Mecca this place must be it. I am babbling but had to share my enthusiasm....

If anybody is interested their website is aquaticoutlet.com the pictures are good but really dont do it justice

Back
Top Bottom