Scuba_Steve is a God among men!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MadManMac

Aquarium Advice Freak
I got on tonight to tell my story and give praise, kudos and anything else I can to Scuba_Steve, and then I read that he was offering someone 35 gallons of water that he had mixed to help them out of a jam. That made my little sand story seem like nothing, but I will tell it anyway.

I just got some consulting work up in Chicago and thought I could find some of that wonder sand that does not exist in Dallas. So I put out the word I was looking in Chicago and Keith,(I will stop calling him Steve) responded that he would help me get some since he lives close to down town. I said thanks, I need three bags, but I will have to take a cab to get it. Keith says no way, that would cost too much, let me bring it to you. So I thought maybe a five or ten minute drive, nope- 40 Minute one way!

Long story short, Keith brings me three bags, but since I am flying I can only take home one at a time. Guess what? He offers to hold onto the other two bags until I come back and can take them home. So far I have one, but next week I will get the other two. Keith is a truly great person, and I am glad I got the chance to meet him, even if it was for 60 seconds on the streets of Downtown Chicago.

Keith if you read this, I owe you dinner and drinks (Sorry but it has to be downtown since I am only on foot) whenever you can swing it! Thanks for the help I really appreciate it.

John

He seem like a cool guy. Thats a bit above and beyond, how nice!!
1000 kudos, thats gotta be a record.

So your telling me Scuba_Steve is actually KEITH!! Very intersting...and I thought that was him in his old avatar, wow he's an enigma...

A 1000 kudos is not a record. After scrolling throught the kudos transaction, all 30+ pages I found 4 transactions where a 1000 kudos have been given and the record was 2631 from d9hP to fishfreek.

man I have to much time on my hands

I wonder whats on TV

whata great gut guy
i dont think i have 1000 kudos but ill give you alot of what i have
Three cheers for scuba steve (y) (y) (y)

Back
Top Bottom