Sea apple ?'s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bryguy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have just bought a sea apple for my 30gal tank yesterday. I have a cleaner shrimp that was picking at the sea apple for a little bit last night. I think it's was just cleaning the sea apple but I'm not sure because it hasn't put its tentacles out that I have seen today. I know that it cAn release toxin if stressed or injured; just want to make sure want I need to watch for. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bryguy said:
I have just bought a sea apple for my 30gal tank yesterday. I have a cleaner shrimp that was picking at the sea apple for a little bit last night. I think it's was just cleaning the sea apple but I'm not sure because it hasn't put its tentacles out that I have seen today. I know that it cAn release toxin if stressed or injured; just want to make sure want I need to watch for. Any help is greatly appreciated.

IMO they can be hard to keep, can you post a pic of it? I'm sure your cleaner shrimp was not hurting it but a pic wouldn't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom