Sea Hare Pros/Cons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gboy66

Aquarium Advice Addict
What are the pros and cons of owning one of these guys? I've got some hair algae i'd like to clear out and the lfs has some of these guys in stock. I know it'll starve without algae, so im wondering if it'd eat nori? Any help and experiences are welcome!!

What are the pros and cons of owning one of these guys? I've got some hair algae i'd like to clear out and the lfs has some of these guys in stock. I know it'll starve without algae, so im wondering if it'd eat nori? Any help and experiences are welcome!!

I just used it to clear out some hair algae once than gave it back it will devour the hair algae but id be more concerned with why you have the hairalgae

One of my LFS feeds theirs nori. It's basically a rental invert. Been used and returned like 3-4 times according to them

Back
Top Bottom