seabae clown / anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kukki

Aquarium Advice Regular
well figured id make a post since i have not for like 6 months or more =p

i wish my tank was alot fruther along than it is, its like my fish live in the projects - so i feel bad

i was planning on spending alot of cash on some lr & everything else i need / want real soon, but thats changed since i got into a wreck now i have to get a new truck or ill be jobless, so .... priorities kinda changed.. but!

i want to start getting into corals and anemones and such... ive never kept them but my tank is about 8 months along - granted i still need better lighting and things --- just wondering what the best starter ones are, easier to keep and less demanding...

and whats the best anemone if anyone knows, for seabae clowns, i know its not the seabae anemone, there is a more compatiable one that ive heard of, just dont remember the name of it

You never sdaid what type lighting you had except that you know that you need better. I would not mess with aneomie till you dfo upgrade your lights as they have high light needs. Mushrooms would be a good starter coral as they dont need as much as the aneomie. Write back and let me know what is your current light supply

oh, my lighting is just stock right now, i dont plan to get any sort of coral or anything untill i upgrade all my equipment to something much better

was just wondering :) plus i had to make a post about something! :p

i was probably just going to get MH lighting, the same time i buy some LR, from where im not sure since the whole LR.com thing ive been reading about.. but like i said i really have not had the chance, i just have only had the time to feed em and go until lately

but any suggestions would be helpful :)

Back
Top Bottom