SeanMonster's 90g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, since I got rid of the large Emerald Crabs that were eating my corals. I decided to get a new Red Lobo. Also picked up a Tuxedo Urchin.

Well, since I got rid of the large Emerald Crabs that were eating my corals. I decided to get a new Red Lobo. Also picked up a Tuxedo Urchin.

You'll love the urchin. I've got six of them and they are great. This one got very fuzzy last night.

Attachments

• image-3877621443.jpg
    image-3877621443.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 102
So excited. Actually saw my female Clown laying eggs tonight. Unfortunately she chose my Pagoda Cup Coral as the host and there is a Powerhead right above it. Needless to say they spread throughout the tank.

So excited. Actually saw my female Clown laying eggs tonight. Unfortunately she chose my Pagoda Cup Coral as the host and there is a Powerhead right above it. Needless to say they spread throughout the tank.

That's still really cool though!!

Gratuitous tank shot and my new "Tutti Frutti" Chalice.

Attachments

• image-3684785401.jpg
    image-3684785401.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 160
  • image-2567770712.jpg
    image-2567770712.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 155
Love the new chalice, just got an alien eye yesterday, not a fancy as yours lol

When I got my Alien Eye it lead one eye (was the size of a dime). That is after 1year of growth. Check it out a couple of hours after the lights go out. Crazy tentacles.

Back
Top Bottom