SeanMonster's 90g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Without a doubt, I've never even heard of people robbing pet store :/

Guess you can add that to the list of things you thought you'd never see. I know I was shocked. I'm thinking I should start another thread. You know, get people's attention.

Have developed a little bubble algae. Bought a couple of Emerald Crabs to try and help mitigate it. I guess we'll see.

I've been having trouble with my 29G. Brown algae all over my sand bed and a little bit of cyano on one of my rocks :/

AND i just added Chemipure Elite a few days ago. Seems like everything went the opposite way after adding it lol

Added an Aussie Bi-color War Coral today. Thing is really cool looking.

Attachments

• image-415917514.jpg
    image-415917514.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 109
Just picked up a new zoa rock on Sunday. Also noticed new growth on my Stylo.

Attachments

• image-3615216126.jpg
    image-3615216126.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 114
  • image-205995139.jpg
    image-205995139.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 95
Let me know how the war coral does, my friend has hundreds of corals he sells, and sells those both types. I really like the way they look, but I've heard they need lots of room. Your tank looks good!

Let me know how the war coral does, my friend has hundreds of corals he sells, and sells those both types. I really like the way they look, but I've heard they need lots of room. Your tank looks good!

Thanks. So far so good. All my corals are fairly happy. The War Coral is off on a rock by itself so hopefully it will stay fairly contained.

Took back my Greentipped Torch and traded it for a Todds Torch. Also picked up a Green Cap to replace my Sweet Tooth Chalice that bit the dust.

Attachments

• image-2203508895.jpg
    image-2203508895.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 104
  • image-2561682620.jpg
    image-2561682620.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 130
Came home to find my Encrusting Hydno fell over and was touching my Scoly. The EH put on a full attack and the Scoly has a decent size hole in it. Mouth is fine and only a small amount of tissue damage, so I am hoping all will bounce back.

Came home to find my Encrusting Hydno fell over and was touching my Scoly. The EH put on a full attack and the Scoly has a decent size hole in it. Mouth is fine and only a small amount of tissue damage, so I am hoping all will bounce back.

Haha funny how the coral that fell over did the attacking, think it'd be the other way around lol.. hope it pulls thru!!

Haha funny how the coral that fell over did the attacking, think it'd be the other way around lol.. hope it pulls thru!!

Called the lfs tonight. They said as long as the mouth is ok and tissue damage is minimal, it should pull through. Just said to give it time.

New additions today: Meteor Shower, Purple Haze Montipora, and Orange/Green Montipora

Attachments

• image-3962171173.jpg
    image-3962171173.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 107
  • image-1191329107.jpg
    image-1191329107.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 124
  • image-3357945144.jpg
    image-3357945144.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 113
What Dan said, very nice additions. The meteor showers are very cool when they start growing up, my friends got one thats like softball size. They grow crazy shaped, and I like it Lol!

What Dan said, very nice additions. The meteor showers are very cool when they start growing up, my friends got one thats like softball size. They grow crazy shaped, and I like it Lol!

Thanks. Yea, I've seen some crazy ones at the lfs. On another note, when I did my PWC last week, one of my PH's reversed flow and my Kole Tang stuck to it. I got him off and he seemed fine. Noticed today that he has ich :(. Just hoping everyone else stays healthy.

Back
Top Bottom