Sebae Anemone free to good home for So Fla person

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildFlower

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Purchased an Anemone sooner then I should have, looking to find a nice home for the critter.. I don't want to give the little guy up, but Id much rather it have a nice home that it can thrive in. My tank is not ready for him yet.... unfortunately :cry: ... anyone in So Fl, WPB area?? if u can take care of him, he is yours.. IF your tank is suitable: Sebae, very brown with purple tips.. and he has proven to be a great host to clowns. In the meanwhile, if anyone has ideas to help him till I find an appropriate environment, please let me know.

What is wrong with the tank that you cannot keep him? Is your tank fully cycled yet?

where is south florida? I have a 45G main tank with a 250 watt halide, two 55 watt 03 actinics and a 29 gallon refugium, so ti should be a pretty decent home for it.

If this gets posted twice sorry bout that.. technical glitch here (operator error) and not sure if my reply made it out of the text box.

Thank you for the replies, I have found a foster home locally and if it turns out permanent that is fine, as all I care about is that the anemone survives. To answer the question about why I can not keep the cute little guy, I am new to the saltwater hobby and I unfortunately listened to an employee at the FS that apparently knows little more then I do, that store will likely not get anymore of my money. I wound up buying an anemone and I don't even have the correct lighting, nor do I think my tank is currently suitable enough to provide good survival odds.

I wish I had found this forum prior to making some of my decisions and that I had not listened to some of the folks who said "your tank is ready". Lot's of reading to do before I introduce anything else to my tank. Thanks again for the replies. May your tank prosper. WildFlower

Back
Top Bottom