Seen a tomini, but.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kdogg85

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Yesterday while at the fish store, my wife and me seen an awsome tomini tang. $20 and it was silver and atomic orange(very vivid bright orange) She said let's get him and the thought of him and leroy(powder brown tang) having a tiff stopped that dead in its tracks. The tomini was about 3'' in length and my brown tang is 5'' in length. I know the browns are one of the more timid fish, do you guys think this could work? 125g with mccosker's wrasse, mandarin, powder brown tang, ocellaris clown, 3 anthias.

I found a Tomini tang also at the LFS last week, they are cool looking fish with the bright fin color.. Im no expert by any means so hopefully someone else will chime in soon. From my research if the tank is 6' long you may be ok with 2 tangs.. I have a 90 gal and would love anothe tang but I know that wont happen..

I was gonna get a tomini myself, but recently changed my mind since I have a Kole tang already and they look somewhat similiar. :)

I have 3 tangs in my 125g with no issues as of yet. had some trouble the first day and night but now they are all buddy buddy.

Good luck if you decide to get him, make sure we get pictures!

I picked him and a sea moth up. working out fine so far

Back
Top Bottom