Serpent star ate a huge bristle worm!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamal-188

Aquarium Advice Addict
I didn't know that serpent stars ate bristle worms, I thought there were only a few creatures that ate them. Apparently the bristle worm(4-5 inches long and as thick as the stars arm) didin't realize that serpeent stars ate them either because it just laid there while the serpent star crawled on top and grabbed it. Sorry if this is a well known fact but I didin't know it and I see sometimes that people ask what will eat bristle worms so I thought I'd share this.

LOL they way you put that in that apparently bristle worms didn't know that stars at them either was a riot..

Thanks for the morning laugh

Doan

That is funny...

I wonder though, might the worm have been dead? Serpent stars are consumate scavengers. And mine never ate MY worms... hehehe

p

Porksound said:
That is funny...

I wonder though, might the worm have been dead? Serpent stars are consumate scavengers. And mine never ate MY worms... hehehe

p

No, the bristle worm was alive, the serpent wrestled with it for about 5 minutes before he got it under control and ate it.

Back
Top Bottom