Okay, looks like I need a little more guidance if you all don't mind. QT
has been up almost two weeks now. I added a little food here and there. Now today I'm getting these test results: PH8 Ammon 1.5 Nitrate about 30 (less than 50) Nitrites are either .3 or 0 depending on how I hold the container.
I'm reading the Concientious Marine Aquarist but I value the opinions here.
What should I do now? Wait for Nitrites to spike then water change? How much should I change out (18 Gal QT
). I used a well seeded sponge but I had rinsed two weeks ago, it sat in the sump one more week then the QT
about 5 days.
The fish I have on hold will be ready in a few days, I'm wondering if I should let them sell it and wait for the next one to come along?