Sexy shrimp in fuge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CleverBs

Aquarium Advice Addict
So i have a 4g Nano on my desk but honestly with any feeding its far to much work for my liking so i was thinking about putting my sexy shrimp in my fuge for my 40g tank. its plumbed into the sump not a multi section sump. The fuge is an 18g Rubber maid thats almost full, With 4" sand bed, chaeto, mangroves, 10lb chunk of live rock. i think they would be far more happy in that tank. with better and more consistent water parameters.

What does everyone else think? sound like a good or bad idea?

I guess that would work. What's the point of buying such a beautiful shrimp if you don't even get to see it?

I guess that would work. What's the point of buying such a beautiful shrimp if you don't even get to see it?

i have them in a 4g pico but its going through some stability issues and so i needed a place for them to hang out while i get in under control. I dont want them going through ph swings and sailinty swings for no reason. They wont be there forever I just want to get my Pico going better and I want to get my corals stable without a bio load. because im having a hard time keeping corals happy in the pico.

Back
Top Bottom