Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-21-2010, 08:55 AM   #21
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixisnowixi View Post
i hear 180g is the minimum requirement so you should be fine, every shark thread is a flame fest for some :p GL can we get pics of the shark when it hatches?
Thanks, for the info. That is in line with what I have been told. Wish I would have known about the flamings before I posted

Old 08-21-2010, 09:01 AM   #22
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Seven View Post
From what I've read, the yolk sac will disappear, and the shark will get a bit cramped and not move around so much, then one day he just pops out. As long as the egg has water flow for breathing you should leave it alone.

It's been a long journey to this point, and I'm excited just reading your story.
Thanks, this is the info I was looking for. This helps me know what Im looking at and what to expect from someone who has seen it and knows what I need to expect and isn't a book. thanks.

Old 08-21-2010, 09:36 AM   #23
SW REEF 18+ YEARS
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezcar View Post
Thanks, for the info. That is in line with what I have been told. Wish I would have known about the flamings before I posted
OK here is where we stand at folks. As I posted earlier everyone has the ability to post their opinion or advice. As long as their is no name calling or berating someone they are allowed to give their opinion. If someone says the tank is too small they are allowed to say that and that is not flaming. Flaming is being abusive to another poster. I have not seen any of that in this thread. Just some opinions that did not set well with others. If I continue to see problems in this thread it will be locked. My advice is take all the advice, process it and take what you deem is good.

SITE ADMINISTRATOR

You can view many of my fish and corals in my photo albums in my profile.

View my tank

AA Community Rules|AA TOS

Forums 101 - posting, accounts, basics
Old 08-21-2010, 12:03 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice Addict

i see no flames only people caring about the shark. cause yes asking tank size does refer to the egg.

Tags
egg, shark

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com