sharks and turtle via Cozumel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow your lucky wish my girlfriend would dive :-( something about people born in the northern usa that a freaked about deep water ?!?! i always have to go solo :-(

Alright, we will need to get a AA dive trip set up...seriously. :wink:
But who will watch out tanks? This was a disaster for me.

I just told her I wanted to go back after school started. She was all in then decided that for some reason we should pay bills instead.

I'll have to tell her that solo trips are cheaper :D

yea if you leave them alone your fine !! once i was in the keys looking under every rock and found 3 under one rock and they wedged them selfs under it even more !

quarryshark said:
But who will watch our tanks? This was a disaster for me.

Agreed, lost a tang while I was gone and nitrates were off scale. Doing water change now.

Alright, we will need to get a AA dive trip set up...seriously.

right why not ?? it would be alot of fun for sure
as for the tank mabe just go for a 4 day 3 night trip cant do that much damage in that time ya know heheh

Hey shark lovers! Here's a shot from my recent trip to Tahiti! This Lemon shark was estimated to be between 10 to 12 feet. Check out the cute litte pilot fish on his nose!

I'll throw in the Manta, just because it was bigger.

I've been in those Cozumel caves. Tahiti was lovely in seeing some nice BIG animals...but those Cozumel caves still rate right up there with the nicest dives I've ever been on.

Sweet!! A Lemon, now there is a shark that can do some damage! :wink:
Thanks for sharing.

Nice idols in the bottom of the first pics. :wink:

PS. Im in for the AA dive trip! Just give me a couple of months to get certified. :D

Nice idols in the bottom of the first pics. :wink:

PS. Im in for the AA dive trip! Just give me a couple of months to get certified. :D

scuba_steve said:
is that a nurse shark? great pics ! i do the same thing clear my mask alot wouldnt want to use vasaline it way to hard to get out :)

Actually it's pretty easy and I don't have to clear my mask much at all.

Absolutley Beautiful!! Were did you say you were diving when you took these pics?

Thanks, great pic! :wink:

Actually it's pretty easy and I don't have to clear my mask much at all.

what do you use to get it out? as a kid one year for halloween i used it to make a mohawk and it took 2 weeks to get it all out i swore i never do that again lolol

Were did you say you were diving when you took these pics?

The Idols, Lemon sharks and Mantas were all in Tahiti..or in the Tahitian islands anyway. Clown and anemones are also pretty common there.

Back
Top Bottom