shipping zoas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

divedeep1689

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey i am planing on ordering some watermelon zoas from here Live Corals Coraljunkie.com Zoanthids & Polyps i emailed about shipping to my area they said i could do fed ex overnight for twenty seven dollars or USPS priority service for $10 they say that it would be 2-3 days for that and they said it would be fine for the zoas to handle that Wat do you think i live in pittsview al 36871 this place is in the Denver area wat do you think if its not fast enough i don't believe i can order them i cant pay that much for shipping ever lol is 2-3 days fast enough?

All I can say to you is to do a small order and try them out with USPS. I think it should be okay, but Like I said, try a small order...

alright thanks guys the order is 35 dollars right now i am going for it the guy says the will be okay i am waiting for a paypal request now they are throwing in a blue mushroom like mikes for the same shipment i wanted it badly

If your postoffice is close, I would mail it to the postoffice and pick it up there. The Postoffice is Air Conditioned, No hot mail truck that way.

Back
Top Bottom