Should I be concerned?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

i-see-you

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys should I be concerned about my hermits getting all over my new frags? The hermits keep going on my toadstool frag and another frag I have which I am unsure of the name of. I'd post a pic but he's closed up because of the hermit..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Hermits walk over everything and usually with no harm done. Just keep an eye to make sure they open back up after not being disturb for a while to be sure something else isn't bothering them like flow, lighting, water quality or possibly a hitchhiker of some kind.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

They keep hanging out on my toadstool. I take them off but within the day they're back on there. My clove polyps opened back up no problem. I think the toadstool doesn't like my light. I'm running the orbits USA.. Waiting in my new light to come in which should be much better. The frags are all new. They were just put in 2 days ago. Water parameters check good too.

I also did "dip" the frags before putting them in my tank. Dipped after a drip acclimate.

Probably residual algae on the plug or rock. My hermits always do this when I get a new frag

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ok cool.
Thanks for the help guys!

Back
Top Bottom