Show fish??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The tank is 42"long, 24" wide, and 15" high!! It has a pretty large foot print

Alright, probably a flame angel! What about wrasse? Any suggestions on them? Or a goat fish?

Wow!! There are so many options! I can't wait to stock it

Tipton34 said:
Wow!! There are so many options! I can't wait to stock it

Just take ur time doing it. Learn from this guy who went to quick with my 1st tank.

Well technically its not my first, I did a 10 gallon one about two years ago! I kept a damsel forever then I got tired of one fish!

Tipton34 said:
I have built a 70 gallon tank, right now it is cycling but I'm trying to think about what I'm going to put in it. I was wondering what big flashy fish would work. Like a Tang or angel fish. Any suggestions?

Get yourself Koi fish. They are colorful and hardy.

I would make a list, run it by the crowd here as well as checking the compatibility chart. It is not just what fish, but also ideally what order to add them.

I also agree that marine bettas are cool. So are some of the Hawks. I saw a Geometric Hawk somewhere (and think it was listed under Anthias) that was kinda cool. All boils down to what you like...

Ya, I just got to looking at those! That is definitely an option!

OK, so I tested my tank after its been up for about a week. Ammonia, and nitrite were zero or close to zero. The nitrate was around 5-10. I have had a few mollies in it and the live rock for a day. I added the instant ocean beneficial bacteria. I think I should check again in a day or two

Back
Top Bottom