Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-16-2005, 02:00 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
shrimp compatbility / clean up crew suggestions

im starting to stock my tank with a clean-up crew, and i want to know if i can keep a coral banded shrimp, a fire shrimp, and several peppermint shrimp in the same tank (55 gallon FOWLR)?

also, since there are tons of clean-up crew packages out there, is there really anything different between them? does anyone have a good recommendation for a package to buy?

thanks all...

55gal FOWLR,
DIY stand and Hood,
AquaC Remora,
Coralife Lunar Aqualight (4x65W),
60 LB Hirocks Base Rock, 40 LB LR 50/50 Keys/Gulf
150 LB Playsand (~3-4 in DSB)
2 x Blood Red Fire Shrimp, 2 x Cleaner Shrimp
2 x Black and White Percula Clown, 1 x Orange Spotted Blenny, 1 x Red Stripe High Fin Goby
mp3z24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 04:01 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
I've heard enough negative press about CBS that I skipped them for my tank. I have 3 skunk cleaners (momma's pregnant *again*) and 1 peppermint shrimp in my 120.

Reeftopia has some good packages. We got our cleanup crew from them and were happy with it.

Join the NJ Reef Club Today! Saving the world's reefs one living room at a time!
MACNA XXI Atlantic City, NJ September 25-27, 2009
Phyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 04:29 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic
What have you heard about CBS? I thought they were fairly docile. I put one in my tank and we all love him! Will he go after my new upcoming clowns chromis cardinals etc?
dianeww is offline   Reply With Quote

clean, clean up crew, rim, shrimp, suggestions

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com