sick pajama cardinal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigredd

Aquarium Advice Newbie
This morning i noticed that one of my pajama cardinal fish was looking shabby. Upon a closer inspection i noticed that his pectoral fin was damaged and he was losing color and turning white. i have a 120 gallon tank with 4 ocellaris clown 2 black 2 orange one six line wrasse 3 blue green chromes' 1 diamond watchman gobie 2 cleaner shrimp 4 peppermint shrimp one coral banded shrimp 1 emerald crab and one fire shrimp plus hermit crabs

This morning i noticed that one of my pajama cardinal fish was looking shabby. Upon a closer inspection i noticed that his pectoral fin was damaged and he was losing color and turning white. i have a 120 gallon tank with 4 ocellaris clown 2 black 2 orange one six line wrasse 3 blue green chromes' 1 diamond watchman gobie 2 cleaner shrimp 4 peppermint shrimp one coral banded shrimp 1 emerald crab and one fire shrimp plus hermit crabs

feed him garlic enriched food and he should be fine.....my tang got his tail fin sliced in half somehow I'm guessing my emerald snuck up on him while he was sleeping and grabbed hold of him....his fin grew back perfectly in three days ....and now my cardinals have fin damaged bc my hawk fish chases them but they are going to be fine as well. ....feed them flakes with garlic or you can soak your brine shrimp etc in the garlic juice and it will help their immune system and they will regrow GL

Back
Top Bottom