Sick Sebae Anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
begginersluck said:
Yes I have a heater and even a small powerhead which I might use later on. Il be sure to acclimate it.

Lets see how it goes! Il keep you posted. If I can pull it off il be so proud!

P.S. weather sucks!!!!

Cool!! Extra supplies always helps!! :) a small powerhead might not be bad, just don't aim it directly at the nem. It's too weak to fight the current. I'll be proud if you too if the nem comes back, heck I'm proud of you for trying to bring it back and not just chucking him!

P.S. weather sucks here too, rain for 48 hours, high winds , high temp expected today:52F. Yuck

Yeah I keep everything!

I'm not a chuck it and give up type of person. I'd rather give it a go alone that kill something and waste my money! Although most people told me to chuck it!

I can't wait to get home and sort it! I'm stuck at work for another 2 hours!

begginersluck said:
Yeah I keep everything!

I'm not a chuck it and give up type of person. I'd rather give it a go alone that kill something and waste my money! Although most people told me to chuck it!

I can't wait to get home and sort it! I'm stuck at work for another 2 hours!

Well if you try thus and it still dies, at least you know you did everything you could, right? That's all you can do. Good luck

Beengirl said:
BTW, had never heard of the Jersey Channel Islands, looked them up and they are beautiful!!!! You're lucky to live in such a beautiful area!! I'm in Michigan, USA, theres definitely no beautiful scenery where I live!! :)

I also live in MI! Where in MI Do you live if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom