six line wrasse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tito2491

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just got a six line wrasse for my 20 gallon how are they ? Do they eat flakes? I currently have a baby tomato clown can I put a small scooter blenny or some small fish in my 20 with the 2 of them? TIA

flakes are not the best food choice,something meaty like frozen misis shrimp would be better,the more variety the better and as far as a scooter blenie im preaty shure the need a well established tank with around 60 or more pounds of live rock to get enough natural food simular to manderin's so i would stay away from that but you could probably add 1 or 2 small fish at the most like mabey 2 cromis or whatever you might like that stays small

yea your right I dont think a scooter blenny would be a good choice , I would really love to add a royal gramma to my tank , I love them they are great fish

The sixline is a great fish. I love mine. They add nice color and activity to the tank. There are some good flake foods on the market, but just like you do not eat the same thing for dinner every night, you should add variety. Prime Reef flakes by Ocean Nutrition is what I use. You can also offer a wide variety of frozen food. I like San Fransisco Bay Mysis or Marine Cuisine. Be careful not to over feed, thaw and rinse all frozen food in RO/DI water before adding it to the tank and soak it in suppliments like Selcon, Vita-chem and Garlic.

Back
Top Bottom