six line wrasse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmm, not sure exactly what it is you want to know. I have one, I like it. It wiped out a severe flatworm problem in a very short amount of time. It is a nice community fish, doesnt bother anything.

I love mine, very active and colorful. Be advised if you are ever considering a mandarin they are not a good choice as they will compete for pods.

IMO, six line is a better choice than a mandarin anyway for being a hardy fish and eating prepared foods.

HTH,

I love mine. Its a great fish and provides nice color and movement in the tank.

They are jumpers..Mine fortunately jumped out of the tank and landed in the overflow. Would not have believed it if I had not been sitting right there when it happened. I would not consider them for tanks much smaller than a 55. and a lid is recommended though I do not use one.

Peace.

PC said:
They are jumpers..Mine fortunately jumped out of the tank and landed in the overflow. Would not have believed it if I had not been sitting right there when it happened. I would not consider them for tanks much smaller than a 55. and a lid is recommended though I do not use one.

Peace.

Could not agree more. I thought mine had perished and found it 4 months later living in the sump. :)

I love mine. Great personality, very inquisitive, always checking everything out. Eats EVERYTHING that floats by, this is no picky fish! Mine will come right over to see what I'm doing if I get near the tank.

I fell in love with one that was in a tank at Petco.
It came right up to the glass and checked me out as I was checking him out.
Unfortunately, I brought him home before I got rid of the 3 Damsels that came with my 125gal and they harrassed him to death within the first two days. :(

Luckily I found another at a different LFS when I brought in the Damsels for donation.
He's very active and very friendly with his tankmates and I love his colors.
Definitely one of my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom