Six Line Wrasse hiding or dead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lessa99

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey Friends, I did a water change about 2 days ago and ever since then I have not seen the six line wrasse? So it has been about 2 days without a sighting! Is it a bad sign? Should I start tearing apart the rock work to find him?

They usually hide at night but always out during the day I would move a couple of rocks if you don't see him soon. Hopefully he's just hiding!

So I had to check and see, and I moved every rock in the tank and he is NOWHERE! What could this mean?

My other stock is

2x Oscellaris Clowns
1 Bengaii Cardinal
2 Emerald Crab
5 Hermit crabs
8 snails....

Help!

Are you sure he's not in one of the rocks??? Mine can hide in some pretty tight places!! If you still can't find him, then check the floor around the tank, they are jumpers when stressed.......or one of your emeralds may have ambushed him at night while he was sleeping.

I'm wondering if an emerald got him, I couldn't find him IN a rock either and I checked pretty thoroughly. Could the crabs and snails devour the whole fish with no trace of the rest of him? He was a smaller fish, but not tiny!

Oh yeah..... The emeralds would've devoured it, and if you have any nassarius snails, they would've been in on the action as well.

Back
Top Bottom