Skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robbiesamp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I want a good hang on back skimmer any ideas?? I need one for at least 100 gall

I have used the aqua c remora pro. Pretty simple design and very easy to clean the cup which gets nasty from all the junk it pulls out.

Reef Octopus BH2000 might be good for you. I've heard they are good skimmers. I have a 42 gallon and just ordered the BH1000. It should be arriving on Tuesday

That's going to be tough. Maybe the BH2000, or the Super Reef Octopus LX2000s. I would go with the latter.

I have the Reef Octopus BH1000 and I love it, but BRS rates it at most effective at 75 gallons. The BH2000 is rated at 100 gallons. Its super easy to use, clean, and I've had nothing but great experience with mine. I would recommend it in a heart beat!

I want a good hang on back skimmer any ideas?? I need one for at least 100 gall

I have a 90 gallon reef w bh2000 hob skimmer. It's awesome. Watch online videos for assembly instructions as the ones that come in box aren't great. Getting it going requires some trial and error but once you get it running let it go. It will take a few days for it to find sweetspot but once it does it rocks!

Back
Top Bottom