skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WarOrks15

Aquarium Advice Addict
ok so now that the hood is done i am looking to make me a 20 gal sump/fug for the 46 gal reef tank. i was going to use a 20 gal high tank for it. and i will need a new skimmer becasue the one i got now is in the sump (aqua pro 75 or some thing like that. is was a wet/dry but i took every thing out and added rock and sand to it. but i was looking at skimmers. and the one i was going to get i cant becasue it is to tall. so what you you all know about this one? http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idProduct=TZ5113

it is a tunze and i know they make good pumps and all but i dont know if they make good skimmers. the skimmer has to be under 24 in that is under and not the max other wise i would get the aquac ev or urchin. but they are too big to fin in the stand. thanks

Not familiar with the Tunze line; if you get it be sure to keep us posted! If you wanted an Aqua C you could always hang a remora pro off the side of the sump!

you know i just might take a look into that. but i think i might just try this tunze. from what i have read about it it sounds good but i will have to look more in to it. but they do have a great name for them self so i am guessing that it has to be good.

Back
Top Bottom