Skunk Cleaner Shrimp or Fire Cleaner Shrimp?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big Tex

Aquarium Advice Addict
I need some opinions in which to get fit my tank I want a pair but I don't know which would do best. Any advice and stories are associated!

Cleaners are out/active. Red fire shrimp are reclusive/come out usually for food.

Attachments

• image-2128769933.jpg
    image-2128769933.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 154
Lol I'm asking because Ive got my skunk for 2 days now and it's been hiding the whole time

I have 2 skunks and a fire. The skunks produce fry every other week and feed my coral and fish. It is a nice plus to multiple shrimp.

2 days? Nothing is going to act normal after 2 days. Most of these things are plucked right from the ocean.

There really isnt any need to feed shrimp. They will scavange uneaten fish food. I never directly feed my shrimps.

I have a skunk and a fire, the skunk is out all the time and the fire is out usually but definitely hides more than the skunk.

There really isnt any need to feed shrimp. They will scavange uneaten fish food. I never directly feed my shrimps.

I've never left it to chance. I'd rather know they got some food. When I didn't target feed they seemed like try were more aggressive during feeding especially my CBS. Just lets me sleep better at night

Alright guys just picked up 2 peppermints and they're encouraging the skunk to come out that's exactly what I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom