Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hollywood

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello... It's been along time since I have visited. Ahh... haven't had a lot of time for my tank during the last couple of months but I am trying. Today while I actually took the time to take a good look at it I noticed that there are so many little snails it's not funny. Is this good or bad? Did my snails make naughty behind a rock while I wasn't looking?

depends on what type of snail. What types do you have? Have you added any live rock or anything recently? sometimes that will be carrying some snails. But often when snails spawn not too many make it to full size, and you'll likely see them dissappearing sometime soon

Monitor the intakes and impellers on your pumps. While the snails are small, they can get into a lot of trouble!

That is pretty great if you have sanils reproduce and grow in your tank. My eggs get munched by just about everything. Any chance you can get a pic? Are the snails or "pods"?

Back
Top Bottom