snails keep dying???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adjust the temp. slowly like a degree every day or two. If it gets adjusted to fast, you'll shock the fish.

YES SIR~ hehe
do u think I should bring the rest of my snails back to the lfs, and get them back when I fix all the problems?
I don't wanna be a snail killer LOL

I think you should be okay. A reef should be kept between 79-82 degrees, right now I would strive for a constant 82 degrees. You have alot of hermit crabs and they could also be your killers of your turbos,

I think you should be okay. A reef should be kept between 79-82 degrees, right now I would strive for a constant 82 degrees. You have alot of hermit crabs and they could also be your killers of your turbos,

so I can't have both??
cuz when I shop online, they sell cleaning crews with hermits and snails.

Just make sure there are enough (some,alot, etc) empty shells for the hermits to use when the need a bigger home. If they can't find one empty then they go on the hunt for occupied real estate. You can buy empty shells online or probably at your local lfs

maybe adding another detail will help find out what is really happening to my snails.
over night, they would all flip upside down like this
img_1015468_0_960001682bc3b3e8b74b285a46b2ca07.jpg

Back
Top Bottom