Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-17-2007, 01:16 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to chizzle
tecwzrd, I actually got them from Fish Safari. Are you from around here? Although Animal Jungle has some great things (like the rock and the tank ), I have a hard time finding inverts there in large quantity.

I didn't get a chance to check out the tank today - got off work & went straight to a hockey game - but I'll check it tomorrow & start looking for eggs. From what everyone is saying, I shouldn't have anything to worry about. We'll see though. I'll definitely keep everyone updated.

Old 03-17-2007, 06:02 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

They were releasing gametes into the water. They usaully don't survive to adulthood, but they are good live food food for some corals, etc I would recommend running some GAC, and a PWC would not hurt either.

Old 03-17-2007, 11:52 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to chizzle
Thanks MT79. We are doing the PWC tomorrow. Since the original post I haven't noticed any eggs (don't know how long it would take?), and they haven't done it again. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Old 03-28-2007, 11:07 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

i just did saw that my lr was full of mini sized snails.. not sure what kind but they are very very small they all have small shells.. i counted 40 on my LR and glass i only noticed 6 before but last night when my lights were off with the moon lights i could see them all .
i was very surprized. i only have 2 large turbo snails. so i guess they are those...
i hope this doesnt cause problems in my tank ..

Tags
snail, snails

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com