so happy then so sad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elke

Aquarium Advice Regular
woke up this morning to see my glass covered in little white dots upon looking at them they were nassirus snail eggs woohooo my snails are happy and breeding then to my demis my reef butterfly noticed me looking at them and started to have lunch :cry: and cleaned everyone off the glass well im sure there is more in there on the rock but does anyone know how to save them or how often they lay eggs of all the reasch i have done i have found nothing so far would like to save the eggs if i can or is it going to be part of my tanks evil life cycle and they only going to be food?

It sounds like PODS. I used to have a ton of them in the tank, but my fishies found them too irresistible. 8O

Mike

if they were layed in a row and wavy it was snail eggs... FREE FOOD!!! Thats how you got to look at it.. Wait till you get some shrimp to spawn.. Last week about 1030 I had hundreds and hundreds of shrimp swimming up to the top of the tank attracted to the moon light.. My chromis was picking them off one at a time.

thats the link that i found what they were fluff its just a shame thats theres now way to save them i only have about 25 nassirus snail in my tank and if i could of saved them i would of had more crap eaters but oh well i guess theres no way to save them hopefuly theres some hidden to where the fish cant get them and i'll have more

not shure what kind of snails they are but in my one tank all of a sudden i noticed 10-20 mini snails just roaming around and after 3 or so monthes thier are still 5-10 of them and thier quite big now

Ya, I have some small snails that I didn't add. Probably came from my rock, but these are tiny and I added the last of my rock over a year ago.
Who knows..... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom