Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-18-2011, 10:48 PM   #51
Aquarium Advice Freak

Nice. Walked right into that one. Long week.

Old 08-22-2011, 11:30 PM   #52
Aquarium Advice Freak

Lol. A co worker of mine is now about to buy a 180g tank after seeing and talking with me. Lol.

He found some led lights on eBay. The maker is growflux.

120w system. Says it can replace a 250w system. Would these light be good for him. Think the tank was 2 ft. Tall. Kinda wondering if they would be good for mine as well. It's 30in tall. He wants to do a reef.

Old 08-23-2011, 03:43 AM   #53
Aquarium Advice Addict

There are great hand crafted coral inserts for FOWLR that make your tank look amazing.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:20 AM   #54
Aquarium Advice Freak

So ro unit is coming in tomorrow.  getting excited and should be getting another 3000$ check next week and have found the dry Rock I want to use. So looks like I will be starting the build up very soon.

Plan on getting an auto doser. And a controller to monitor everything to make sure everything will stay were it should be at. But will prob still get everything up and running before and start the process and then once I get to the point of starting to add the nice corals and fish will have it all in place by then.

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com